Monday, April 11, 2011

marking exercise books

yesterday night, just had a long chat with my ex-roommate, fei... In the conversation, we did talked about marking mathematics exercise books... she told me that the experience teacher in her school just mark a tick in the final page of all the exercises, without go through or mark one by one of the questions.. i was shocked after heard it..

today, i asked another mathematics teacher in my school.. He also said the same things... He told me that we really dun have so much time to mark one by one... plus, in the marking process, we will feel angry when see the answer of students... some of the students just simply do or just copy the answer from the textbooks..

i wonder, if we do not mark one by one of all the questions, then how we know that how far the students understand for the topics? i know some will copy from others, and i cannot check their understandings too.. haiz... what i can do ya? now, i just can't remember how my mathematics teacher before marked our exercise book...

maybe i just stick back to my own style of marking... although it is quite burden...

2 comments:

huongkh said...

jia u ar.... 要坚持。。。

a_ping said...

ya, i will try my best~

thank you, kai hee didi ^^