Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy semester

This sem, will be a busy semester for me..
Practical at SMKA Almashoor Lelaki, with all the Malay teachers ( except 3 chinese teachers, Mei Ping and i) and Malay boys students..
teaching Form 1 math, Form 2 math and Form 2 science..
total 15 periods a week!!!

really stress about it after get my timetable...
cry for two days because the 15 periods and i need to finish 9 lesson plans in a week..
cry for i cannot handle the class during Form 1 math class on thursday...
really tension of my LM
very scare that i cannot graduate because of my LM...

maybe is me think a lot
( yea, sometimes i really think a lot)
and these make me so stress...

hope our father Lord will lead me and guide me this sem for my LM..
GAMBATEH!!!


p/s# because of busy doing my lesson plans this sem, i will less blogging..
see u all soon..

2 comments:

^^Jessic@^^ said...

u will be orite my dear.....
do what ever u can do...
don't give up!
jia you...

Anonymous said...

jia you~pray n leave ur burden 2 heavenly father.He surely lead u step by step...all d best 2 u in ur LM.God bless=)