Friday, January 15, 2010

H@ppy Birthd@y, MC =)

MC, today is your BIG day!
so at here, i wanna to wish "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweetie!"
For me, you really is a nice friend!
help me a lot in my studies and "xin shi" during secondary school...
Of course, till now also...haha...

Here, there are some wish list for you :
Stay pretty and stay young forever

May God bless you in all your works

Do take care yourself always

"Chang chang jiu jiu" with Jinq Yih
(do remember to cia me when get married, haha..)

Happy always and do keep in touch

Gonna miss you very much
(do miss me always XD)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

H@PPY BIRTHD@Y!!!
O(^_^)O



This picture taken when MC come to visit Bintulu on June 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, hie ping.. mc here,.. just see your blog
thanks for the wishes.. i appreciate it a lot..
you're my best friend forever.. and truly speaking, i really appreciate my friendship with you..
so, do make sure that we keep in touch always ya..
miss you!